Frame is the dance, fitness, yoga, Pilates studio right smack-bang in the middle of Shoreditch.
Frame was created with the intention of making getting fit fun and not such a chore .
It really is laid back, fun and fabulous…and most of all increedibly cool. We at YOGI LONDON simply love their kick ass ethos and brilliant sense of style.
Each of their classes is individually priced so you can rock on up any time and simply pay as you go! Normal pricing is below, however, Frame top up card holders get even cheaper classes – see all the details at http://www.moveyourframe.com/prices/
Class Cost Guide:
Dance / Fitness / Yoga
30 mins – £8
45 mins – £10
60 mins – £12
Vibe – £15
Aerobic Pilates / Pilates Apps – £15
Reformer Pilates – £18
Here are some of their fabulous up and coming events:
YOGA COURSE – STARTING 28TH FEB 2011
- For all of you who like the idea of YOGA, have done YOGA a few times or use to do yoga and would like to ease your way back into the world of the yogie, they have altered the next course from a complete beginner course to an ‘IMPROVER’ and/or ‘REFRESHER’ course.
- It is still 6weeks long, still on Mondays at 2015, still £68 and starts on Feb 28th. Call to book a space.
26/02/2011 – YOGA INVERSIONS WORKSHOP
- This workshop from 3pm to 4pm! It is still happening on the 26th Feb
- 10am SUNDAY. Starting Sunday 20th Feb. This is a one hour class.
FEBRUARY YOGA WORKSHOPS
- Yay we have confirmed dates for February for a whole lot of YOGA goodness!
- Sat 5th – Beginner YOGA Workshop – EMMA
Sat 12th – YOGA Detox Workshop – AMALIA
Sat 19th – YOGA Core Workshop – AMALIA
Sat 26th – YOGA Inversions Workshop – AMALIA
BEGINNER YOGA COURSE
- The next Beginner Course will start on Monday nights at 20:30 from 28th February 2011. Cost £68.
Where: 29 New Inn Yard, Shoreditch, London, EC2A 3EY
Telephone:020 7033 1855
Nearest Tube: Shoreditch High Street Overground or Barbican
Hours: Mon-Fri: 7am – 10pm, Sat: 10am – 5.40pm, Sun: 10.30am – 5.30pm